• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Another horse to feed....

AzPete

Picked this up yesterday. Been looking for one for a while. Had a '96 some years ago and just really like the trucks. This is a '93 Eddie Bauer, 5.0, auto, 101,000 miles, and about as stock as possible. Been repainted at (insert your favorite cheapy place) at least once but it looks like it will shine a bit. Just a touch of brake dust on the front wheels. Not for show at all. Got it because the red clay roads here suck in the '11 GT/CS when it is raining. That is an original date spare plus it has all the owners manuals. I am told I am the 3rd owner.

unload001-2.jpg

unload002-3.jpg

Crap...I take it you'll be wanting to use my garage and lift for the next 6 months, eh?

"Midlife" said:
Crap...I take it you'll be wanting to use my garage and lift for the next 6 months, eh?

Might have to raise your roof a bit......if the lift can handle the weight.

"blue65coupe" said:
Love the Broncos, cool find

....and cheap too.....plus drove it 3+ hours home with no issues.

I miss my 71 that I had, never was a fan of the full size Broncs.

I thought you had a 3 wheeler trike for a DD?

He he he... Randy, I heard Pete will be needed a little help putting an AC under the dash on it though....lol :nut

"gwstang" said:
He he he... Randy, I heard Pete will be needed a little help putting an AC under the dash on it though....lol :nut

Heck no....that is one option this rig has........gotta keep mama cool.

Pete didn't you say you didn't want anything else you had to work on? That is why you got rid of the 66, right?

I had a 96. I miss it but don't miss the gas bill. My F350 powerstroke is much better on fuel. Amber's Excursion with a V10 is better on gas than the bronco with a 5.8 in it.

Mel

Yep....no major work here.

I bought this because I like the full size Broncos.....it is comfortable for the wife wiyh room and A/C.....plus it is mainly used when the weather has made the road to bad for the Mustang. Gas mileage sucks but if that was a main concern, I would have an econbox I to be uncomfortable in.

"AzPete" said:
Yep....no major work here.

I bought this because I like the full size Broncos.....it is comfortable for the wife wiyh room and A/C.....plus it is mainly used when the weather has made the road to bad for the Mustang. Gas mileage sucks but if that was a main concern, I would have an econbox I to be uncomfortable in.
..and he doesn't have to bend over if it needs fixen' (much)

Me too, just bought an 03 Focus.

3n43me3o25O25Y35V0b8k6e1a18c581f01485.jpg

fd

Attachments

• Kaylas car.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 41
"silverblueBP" said:
Put some swampers on it!!
I have an IFS 6'' lift for sale (put a 44 up front), 2 sets of boggers.... :part very nice bronco that would be a chunk of gold up here i dont see any rust :thu
S1050030-1.jpg

S1050031.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have top get an elevator so the wife could get in....lol

It does have a spot of rust on the lower drivers side of the tail gate and a bit at one corner of the rad. support. It is one of the cleaner ones we found for the money around here.

Back