• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

another Knotts has come and gone

Teebone

We had a great time, landed back in Raleigh at about 8:45 this evening. I hope everyone arrived home safe and sound, Thanks Guys for always making Toni and I feel like family. I was trying to figure it out I believe this was our 11th year at Knotts. Can't wait to see the pictures everyone was taking. :beer

Glad you two made it to another Knotts weekend and you are safely home. I got home about 5:00 today and my cat was SOOOO happy to see me.

Frank

One of the most eventful weekends down there.
Some-one will explain later ....

Thanks everyone. :thu

"KBMWRS" said:
One of the most eventful weekends down there.
Some-one will explain later ....

Thanks everyone. :thu

Does anyone have a pic of the Friday wreck and the Mother Nature event to post?

Lets see, rain, hail, snow, major accident withh the whole Stangfix crew attending to the seven people in the car, including our own Dr and Nurse combo, who were both amazingly impressive!!!

Then Craig's fuel pump and traffic from hell!!!!

Then on the way home more traffic, and a busted power steering hose in the middle of nowhere!

It was an interesting trip but we had a lot of fun!

I have pics and vid of snow....in my broken camera. :rant :rant :rant

You forgot Bill's cracked windshield....the other accident that happened on our way to the look-out point.....my broken camera....

It was quite the weekend. :steer

Another casualty: The CD changer in the Saleen went kaput 15 minutes into the trip south.

Oh yeah and tell everyone how the ol'67 390 beat out your Saleen on I-5. :thu :thu :thu

"KBMWRS" said:
Oh yeah and tell everyone how the ol'67 390 beat out your Saleen on I-5. :thu :thu :thu

...only because the first time I missed a shift and the second time you jumped first. I told the owner about this and he was upset I had not dropped it into 3rd at 70 to get the engine into the upper power band.

there he goes again...always putting up his '69 against a '67....i say we get a gathering of folks to friday drag night at sac raceway and have a go at it! ok, well after i get new tires... :(

Re: another Knotts has come and gone CRAIGS FUEL PUMP

"gtscode" said:
Lets see, rain, hail, snow, major accident withh the whole Stangfix crew attending to the seven people in the car, including our own Dr and Nurse combo, who were both amazingly impressive!!!

Then Craig's fuel pump and traffic from hell!!!!

Then on the way home more traffic, and a busted power steering hose in the middle of nowhere!

It was an interesting trip but we had a lot of fun!

Back