• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Another Noob

Havok1

Did someone call the police? Anyone? Well, I might as well hang out anyway since this is where all the cool people went. I appreciate the invite Craig. Oh, and thanks Sluggo. (Somewhere I remember that being the secret pass phrase or something) By the way, anyone here got a window decal? ~bird

Brian,

Can you put together a "how to" article on your 3 pt. seat belt install.... so that everyone here can argue about it?

~bx

Also of note.... if you look carefully the emoticon on the left (you) is getting his ass kicked.

~bx
~bx
~bx

~hd, you sure no how to make a guy feel welcome. I knew I missed you for some reason. Its nice to find a place where humor and (as I like to call it) smartassness is not in short supply!

"Havok1" said:
~hd, you sure no how to make a guy feel welcome. I knew I missed you for some reason. Its nice to find a place where humor and (as I like to call it) smartassness is not in short supply!

Look at that, finally somebody that likes Dave

"Havok1" said:

Not only is it not in short supply, but it seems to be the specialty of everyone here. Welcome to hell! ~thu

Welcome everyone to Stangfix.com. The place where you can sit back, ask questions about your car, get good answers, learn a lot, and be VIRTUAL BITCH SLAPPED during your stay. If you think you're up to the task, you ain't. You have to KNOW you're up to it.

Welcome everyone to Stangfix.com. The place where you can sit back, ask questions about your car, get good answers, learn a lot, and be VIRTUAL BITCH SLAPPED during your stay. If you think you're up to the task, you ain't. You have to KNOW you're up to it.

Lamond (Craig),

Did you leak the intro for the still under development main page to the public? WTF? The boss said he was working on it, but you just couldn't wait, could ya?

Dave,
You're really bustin' your ass to get that post count up ain't 'ya? Who keeps hittin' "post"? You or the secretary?

"daveSanborn" said:

Lamond (Craig),

Did you leak the intro for the still under development main page to the public? WTF? The boss said he was working on it, but you just couldn't wait, could ya?

It's called dealing with the issue before the question is asked, sister ~cuss

"blue65coupe" said:

virtualbitchslapjf2.gif

Why is it that I can watch that for about 5 minutes without getting tired of it? Is the kid ever going to just stick his arm up and block the slap? What a dork kid. Now I want to slap him too. He even falls like a dork.

Waffles, do you have one where the kid gets his head blown off?

I hate that kid.

Back