• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

another reason not to mess with older folks

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I was about to say Re-post until I watched the youtube. The unedited version is in WWSD. This one is so much better with the editorial from the dude on the can. :craz Somewhere out there is a Motivator asking for someone to call an "Amalance" with the black dudes bloody face on it. :beat fd

Watching the video again I have to say I would have made sure the punk was in a lot worse shape than that. If I moved to a different part of the bus and you come up there to try and hit me...dude would have needed a stretcher and an ambulance for real when I was done with him. But if that didn't get it, after I kick your a** you walk to the door to talk trash to me making it very clear you had as yet to learn the lesson, yeah...that would've been round two.

Nice going officer Richard. :beat But then grandma was being a beach. :craz fd

That was funny as ship! That ole man whooped that punk's anus! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I still think he should have beat the dude enough that he wouldn't have even thought about getting back up much less getting up and running his mouth again.

Can't stand the ghetto want to be gansta types. From what I could tell the old guy wasn't even talking to him in the first place and Mr. Gangsta was just looking to start crap thinking he was tough. I know one thing, if I got my butt kicked by a guy in his late 60's I sure wouldn't be going on the radio to talk about it.

Back