• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Another stupid criminal story

Gigantopithecus

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - When patrons at a Knoxville bar heard a man say he was robbing them, they weren't all that pleased. Police say one man whacked the suspect on the head and others wrapped him in duct tape and called police.

The incident early Friday at Kat's on the River sent 20-year-old Shane Cunningham to University of Tennessee Hospital with a head wound.

A report by Knoxville Police Sgt. Andrew Boatman is quoted by The Knoxville News Sentinel as saying Cunningham entered the bar, brandished a handgun and demanded money from the bartender and several patrons.

The weapon turned out to be a pellet gun.

Information from: The Knoxville News

I'm always amazed when such well planned and orchestrated plans do work out as planned. I hope he'll be alright.

"Gigantopithecus" said:
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - When patrons at a Knoxville bar heard a man say he was robbing them, they weren't all that pleased. Police say one man whacked the suspect on the head and others wrapped him in duct tape and called police.

The incident early Friday at Kat's on the River sent 20-year-old Shane Cunningham to University of Tennessee Hospital with a head wound.

A report by Knoxville Police Sgt. Andrew Boatman is quoted by The Knoxville News Sentinel as saying Cunningham entered the bar, brandished a handgun and demanded money from the bartender and several patrons.

The weapon turned out to be a pellet gun.

Information from: The Knoxville News

Hmmmm....I didn't know Kat owned a bar up in Tennessee.

Back