• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Any experience with the P90X fitness crap?

A

Anonymous

Is it good, bad, waste of money or hell yeah, it's the bomb and It'll make you a ripped MF'r

Deb's nagging me....uh, I mean is asking.

She thinks I'm getting just a tad heavy

Fat%20Guy.jpg

:toot :toot :toot :toot We have found the reason why the PT Cruiser cannot be passed... :toot :toot :toot :toot

Yeah, I was kinda embarrassed about how I've let myself go, but you know.....gotta keep momma happy!

I'm kinda like Duane lite :nice

Believe me, I am not judging, just saying we found the reason for the car being slow. Mine has a like problem.....lol

"silverblueBP" said:
Yeah, I was kinda embarrassed about how I've let myself go, but you know.....gotta keep momma happy!

I'm kinda like Duane lite :nice

Every good man has a shed to keep his tools covered.

Back to the original question...I've never used it. Probably need to. My co-worker swears by it though. From what he said and the amount of weight he dropped, it works pretty well. He also complained about how bad it hurt and how you feel like you were hit by a semi after the workout. If you stick with it, you'll ripped like a mofo and strong as a damn ox. But you have to do the entire workout, don't pick and choose. After hearing him talk about it, I've been thinking on getting it myself. I seem to have come down with the IT tech gut.

Mark you can do it, and keep us informed, and then if it works copy the discs and give them out to all your friends!

"lethal289" said:
Mark you can do it, and keep us informed, and then if it works copy the discs and give them out to all your friends!

For a small fee of course :nice

Back