• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Any members here in Stamford, CT

Re: Any members here in....

I was born there but ditched that nowhere'sville when I was 1.
Jon

Wish you still lived there.

Found a pretty good deal on a '78 Firebird with T-tops that appears to be in really good shape. However, I am really suspicious of buying cars long distance and need to have someone check it out. I've found the camera can hide a whole lot of ugly.

Thinking of hiring one of the inspection services that will give it the once over for ~ $100...my thinking is it might be the best money I ever spent.

See if you can get references on the service or if there's any kind of clause protecting you. I did some work on a sailboat that a customer bought after a service inspected it, after receiving it it was trashed, turns out after more research it was a rental boat in TX....I don't think he got any kind of recovery from the inspection service, at best he may have gotten his $100 back but I don't think he even got that as he had to get a lawyer involved which would cost him more.

Hopefully a member close to Stamford will chime in.
If you can edit your title you might want to put Stamford, CT first as it gets cut off when browsing the list of topics.
Jon

"Jonk67" said:
If you can edit your title you might want to put Stamford, CT first as it gets cut off when browsing the list of topics.
Jon

Not a bad idea... = done

Back