• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Any Roadkill fans?

Well I'll be driving solo so I'd like to run with someone.
would love to travel with you! We will have three cars (if we get the 99 done in time). Sometimes in traffic we get split up but we can exchange phone numbers and regroup at gas stops and eating places. That's how we really got to know Larry, Jerry and John and their wives on past tours.

plus Larry and Jerry are going again so you'll get to know them. We try to meet up at the hotels and dinner too as well as the venues.
And it's nice to know if you have car trouble their are someone you know that can help

That would be great.

I staying at the same hotel as you and Terry for 2 of the days. But the other days were all booked.

That would be great.

I staying at the same hotel as you and Terry for 2 of the days. But the other days were all booked.
That's okay. usually they are all full of hot rodders and relatively close so we can meet for dinner. You'll want to check out the cars at the different hotels. With the number of cars on the tour it's impossible to see them all but you get a show every night. You might even stay in the same hotel as some of the big shots. we have had breakfast with Vic Edelbrock once and met some of the other people in the car hobby.
You're gonna have a blast!

Back