• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Any watch experts?

blu67

I was given this watch that while it isn't very expensive...as far as I can tell...is really kind of cool.
It's called an iBeam and has an LED light and a flip up magnifying lens. It's very spy-like. My kids love it.
a5emadeq.jpg

Problem is...it was dead when I got it. So I replaced the three batteries it had inside but still doesn't work. It looks like it was never opened before so I can't see why it would have not worked with a battery replacement.
I want to get it working but not sure if I should spend the money to investigate it.
As far as I can tell, it's only worth about $50....
Just curious at your guys comments as I know some of you are collectors and aficionados.

I "watch" my waist grow, I "watch" my savings account shrink, I "watch" the prices on near everything increase rapidly but I know squat about wristwatches!

Some quartz movements have to be reseat after a battery change by shorting the + - contacts. If the light works but the movement does not, that is your issue. If neither work, you have bad contacts or bad batteries, i pm'd you my address. Send it my way and i will fix it.

Back