• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Anyone familiar with X-Cart? Need some help with a problem

A

Anonymous

I've already started threads in the X-Cart forums, but I'm looking for help from familiar names/faces.

I keep getting error codes and cannot modify anymore.

"70 StangMan" said:
What in the Hell is a X-Cart ? :shrug

Website for selling stuff on the net. I'm going through all this BS so you :shee can buy some stuff from me!

"70 StangMan" said:
As long as it's not tied in with Facebook. :wth

No, not tied to FB. Just a link at the bottom of the page.

The forums are your best bet or contact x-cart themselves and pay the Russian's to fix it!

"Shaun" said:
The forums are your best bet or contact x-cart themselves and pay the Russian's to fix it!

Working it right now...F the russians, they're worthless.

"silverblueBP" said:
Working it right now...F the russians, they're worthless.

They've always been pretty good with me. Perhaps its your accent they can't understand how you type?!

I'm not rich like you buddy, I want them to work for free. Not knocking x-cart...I think it will work great when finished. I just need to figure out how to fix what I f'd up.

To tie this thread up...

After talking to GoDaddy support, X-Cart support, StangFix support (Sluggo) and Body First support (my brother), I got it straightened out. Seems the installation instructions failed to mention one item about where my web address needed to point to. After trying many diff configs, I found that the simple word (/xcart) was missing. Once I added that into the registration process it worked.
So, now I'm back with the original template and can go about screwing it up again.

Thanks for working on it Randy!

Back