• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Anything else you would like to see from CarsByChris?

blu67

Continuing with the theme from my previous post about offering framing services for my artwork, would there be anything else you guys would like to see from a business like mine? As car guys, what would set me apart from others?

Apparel? (Like we need another t-shirt...)
Different size options for a lower price point?
Car related retail items?

Just curious...

Thanks for the input!

You know t-shirts aren't a bad idea.. My son turns 3 in a couple weeks and his mother spent days (seriously DAYS!) looking for decent mustang related t-shirts on cafe press. There are so many overly cheesed up t-shirts out there.

Would you be offering only t-shirts of cars to people who had paid for the original artwork? Would you have to create all new images that were not paid for by customers? Would you make any for the forum with the logo on them?

I've got a couple (ok, more than a few) mustang T-shirts at home but nothing as nice as your drawings..

*if* you had to do new artwork could you also make it available as screensavers or backgrounds?

If I did do apparel, it would have to be original artwork that I come up with. I'd like to get it done through cafe press or someplace like that so I wouldn't have to deal with fulfillment issues. I just wonder if there is a market out there that would make it worth my while....

Screensavers and wallpaper I could probably do pretty easily...

Craig's recent post about a 2014 Fix calendar sparked an idea. What about a calendar of CBC Fix car renderings? I didn't do a count but seems the total number done must be getting up there. Word is there is a black beauty in the works which would make a fine addition to such a project! :whis

What better way to make a few easy bucks than collecting coin off artwork already completed?

"Horseplay" said:
Craig's recent post about a 2014 Fix calendar sparked an idea. What about a calendar of CBC Fix car renderings? I didn't do a count but seems the total number done must be getting up there. Word is there is a black beauty in the works which would make a fine addition to such a project! :whis

What better way to make a few easy bucks than collecting coin off artwork already completed?
Sounds like a Damn fine idea to me. :thum

Back