1. Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Are you kid’n me?

Discussion in 'Politics, Guns, and a can of Whoop Ass!' started by msell66, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Horseplay

Horseplay I Don't Care. Do you?

Did that illegal alien cause a gun to fire that ultimately killed that woman? Would she not still be alive if he was not there?

How about you take that ridiculous BS and go explain to that girls family that it wasn't that dude's fault. Wow.

2. turq66

turq66 Well-Known Member

She's still dead. It was an accident Accident's happen. You did not portray this as a an accident. You made it sound like the invasion of the Mongol hoards. Just not true. Did you read the link I put up with that post? Maybe you should.

3. Horseplay

Not a single one of those applies in the case of an illegal alien having crossed our border without proper authorization. Not one. None of that applies to a single DACA "child" unless they committed those offenses after entering the country. The actual act of entering illegal making one an "illegal" has no statue of limitations. None. reading comprehension has its benefits.

4. msell66

msell66 Burning Fossil Fuels Donator

Great retort as usual. Can’t think up your own thoughts so you repeat what’s already been said. Can’t refute what someone else says so you post crap.

I notice you never answered Terry’s question about, what you would do if you came home and found someone squatting in your house.

5. Horseplay

No point in reading whatever it is (but I will) when the point is he, an illegal, killed a woman. Had he not been here she would still remain with us. Stop trying to pick holes in stuff that have no bearing on the subject. Illegals are the cause of lots of injuries and sadly deaths of US citizens all the time. None of that would happen if they were not present. That's all. That's the point. It CANNOT be disputed. So stop trying. Stick the the point I was making when using this as one of many examples of the problems created by illegals and debate the real subject at hand. If you can.

6. turq66

turq66 Well-Known Member

Anyway all this is neither here nor there in the big picture. The big picture is that our gov opened the flood gates, letting all this cheap labor into our country to suppress wages and undercut American blue collar workers. Then they throw out all this bullshit as a distraction to keep us fighting among ourselves over minutia as the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

7. Horseplay

Not just young people. The entire construction industry was changed for the worse by illegals. Yes, the contractors etc. hired them. Not giving them a pass but the result was trades that once supported families almost immediately saw those jobs become "minimum wage" payers.

8. turq66

turq66 Well-Known Member

Thank you

9. Horseplay

BULLSHIT. This is not a distraction to me. It is a matter of law and order. A matter of our nation's sovereignty. In my view anyone who whines about the rich oppressing the poor is simply too weak to stand on their own merits and looking for an excuse but we've been there a dozen times already so I'll save that for another day.

How about you go back to where this all started and answer succinctly why an illegal should have any legal right to remain here. Or, man up and simply admit there is no legal standing and THEN make a case for amnesty and the necessary requirements that should be attached to receive it. That would take this into a whole new realm for us. One where we could try and map out a policy that could work. We could show we the people might know better than the idiots in Washington. Could be fun.

10. Horseplay

So I read it. It is a OP/ED piece by an obvious anti-Trump/conservative writer. It details the case we are writing about where the illegal killed an innocent young woman. The whole point of the piece was to point out how the Trump campaign used this tragedy to gain national favor and worked up anti-immigrant emotions. As if EVERYTHING is not used by politicians of all walks to do the same. It is disgusting regardless of who does it but it has become our sad norm. Whatever. Here are some facts copied straight from it. Not disputed but rather confirmed by the Trump hating writer.

"Garcia Zarate, a Mexican national who’d been deported from the U.S. five times and had seven felony convictions, including for heroin possession and manufacturing narcotics, quickly admitted to firing the gun. Within days, it also came out that the San Francisco Sheriff’s Department had refused to tell federal immigration officials when Garcia Zarate—who would have been deported upon his return to federal custody—was scheduled to be released from jail, instead allowing him to go free a few months prior to Steinle’s killing."

That right there tells you all you need to know. He's a good for nothing dude who has no business in our country. And thanks to liberal thinking, voter pandering politicians, he was able to cause the death of a US citizen. Is that what you wanted me to get from the article? Or should I have had the same takeaway I presume you did which would be..."blah blah blah girl gets shot and dies...Trump is an asshole". Must be because all it really did was confirm my beliefs that we cannot have unregulated illegal immigration happening because guys like Zarate are allowed to get into and remain in our communities.

11. Horseplay

So why do you think liberals are so anxious to open up the borders to any and all? We have about 14% of our current population living below the poverty level which is silly as what we call the poverty level is not nearly enough to really even survive on. Wouldn't it make more sense to concentrate effort and energies to help our own first? I mean, after all the majority of those same people are typically Democrat voters. You'd think the Dems would want to actually take care of their own. Hmmm...

12. Midlife

Midlife Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

I suggest we deport all politicians to Mexico, then build the wall to keep them out.

FordDude and msell66 like this.
  13. msell66

I agree with that. It’s a great start.

14. turq66

turq66 Well-Known Member

Did you see this part...
    ...a .40-caliber SIG Sauer semi-automatic pistol was stolen from a car belonging to a Bureau of Land Management ranger. The gun was allegedly left loaded and unsecured—a violation of agency policy—in a backpack in the car...
    Why no outrage directed at the ranger? Why not demand he and all other BLM rangers be fired, shot, hung, deported, etc.? No gun, no shot, no death.

Or this...
    ...When you exclude immigration-related offenses, both documented and undocumented immigrants are much less likely to be incarcerated than native-born Americans...

15. msell66

So if a criminal (which is what an illegal immigrant is by definition), steals a loaded gun out of your house, you are then responsible for the other crimes he commits with said gun.

Ok, got it.

16. turq66

turq66 Well-Known Member

17. msell66

That poll is as believable as the news organization that came up with it.
    If I took my own poll I can guarantee it would show that most do not approve of DACA. Doesn’t mean it would be any more of an accurate sample.

18. turq66

turq66 Well-Known Member

Well, this Horseplay dude must be pretty weak...

This problem was no accident. Nor did it happen overnight. And just to be clear, the problem is, and always has been, people hiring illegals because they are cheap and have no rights. I don't see how anyone can dispute that. If it weren't for the jobs, they would not have come. There has been plenty of time and plenty of opportunity to take action. There has been no real action taken by anyone. Just half assed symbolic posturing. Don't hold your breath for anything to happen now. Except for Mark. Go ahead and hold your breath.

19. Fst Blk

Fst Blk Well-Known Member

I say we just man up and provide amnesty for all illegals... oh wait they did that shit in the 80s to put us in the boat we are in now.

As far as DACA ‘kids’, I don’t know what to do. Whatever the solution I hope it doesn’t involve chain citizenship. Several people waiting in the wings trying to come here the right way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. Boom

Boom Active Member

I propose a Judge Dredd style punishment, if you are seen crossing the border anywhere other then an approved crossing point you will be apprehended, if your life was not immediately in danger causing you to flee across the border, you eat a bullet. If you are found living here illegally and have not attempted to apply for visa/citizenship, you eat a bullet.

Won't be too many people meandering across the border then or squatting for too long before getting paperwork. Hell, set it up like the Korean DMZ.

msell66 likes this.