1. Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Are you kid’n me?

Discussion in 'Politics, Guns, and a can of Whoop Ass!' started by msell66, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Fst Blk

Fst Blk Well-Known Member

Honestly, I don’t know how to remain humane to people who blatantly break the law over and over. Maybe we need to invest in the SHITHOLE that is Mexico and humanely help them manage their own county so their people don’t want to migrate north in mass groves. Oh wait we tried that shit in the 90s with NAFTA... shit I’m out of solutions. Judge Dredd it is lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Boom

Boom Active Member

We offered them a job to build a wall, all they did was bitch about it.

3. Horseplay

Horseplay I Don't Care. Do you?

This is so weak I don't know why I am even responding. The issue is an illegal killed a woman. Now you want to try and spin it to something about the victim of a theft being at fault? Seriously?

4. Horseplay

5. Horseplay

Please explain how my example of illegals decimating the pay scale in the construction industry is somehow my whining about the rich oppressing the poor. Are you high or something? Damn near everything you have written today has no basis in the context of the discussion to which you are responding. I get that any and all counterpoints you might attempt will be weak given they are without merit but damn.

6. Horseplay

The biggest hurdle we have to clear in order to fix this thing is getting people like Gary to see reality. As long as there is a portion of the public buying what Gary is trying to pitch it makes it harder for asshole politicians worried about reelection to do what needs done.

What Trump is proposing is the right method. You first shut down the flow of people sneaking into the country and then you deal with the residual pool already formed. Anything short of that only feeds the fire. History has shown as much. And Bill is right to be concerned about allowing blanket amnesty to DACA persons. First off, what qualifies as being eligible will be a huge debate and while it rages, more illegals will flow in and a industry will be created in forging whatever docs are required to show compliance with the new DACA decree for amnesty. And then once someone is granted a green card or whatever, our immigration system allows for them to request/petition (I honestly am not up to speed on the actual process) for their family members to be granted visas, etc. Chain immigration. Here where I live we have been overrun by persons of Indian or similar heritage. As soon as they get here they immediately begin to bring their wife, mom, dad, brother, etc. This creates another whole issue for municipalities in that most neighborhoods have restrictions as to single family home occupancy. Multi-generational households keep popping up where they are forbidden and legal battles ensue. There is legitimate concern on all kinds of fronts with such and it will only continue to get worse as the volume of chain immigration keeps getting longer.

7. Fst Blk

Trump has his faults but I agree with him on immigration totally. Schumer acted as he gave Trump everything he wanted on the spending bill but it was about a 1/10 of what DHS said they needed to secure the border. Good on Trump for sticking to his guns.

8. turq66

turq66 Well-Known Member

Well, let's see...
    Q.Who left the border unguarded and looks the other way when employers hire illegals?
    A. The gov.
    Q.How many poor people hold elected or appointed office in gov?
    A. Probably ZERO
    Q. So, who does that leave in control?
    A. Primarily the wealthy. Those that are not wealthy soon will be.
    Q. Who hires illegals, pays them half the going rate, leading to the situation you describe?
    A. Not the poor.

It's simple deduction. You should try it sometime. Or maybe not. Your head might explode whae you realize how FOS you are.

9. Fst Blk

Man, you must be tired from all the years the man has held a boot on you holding you down. 75% of poor people choose to be poor. They do nothing to change their situation. I see it everyday.

10. turq66

turq66 Well-Known Member

The ranger failing to follow procedure lead to the loaded weapon being in the wrong hands. And quit trying to spin an accident into cold blooded murder. You've already been shot down on that point.

What do you have to say about immigrant crime rate being below that of Americans?

11. Fst Blk

I don’t care what their crime rate it. Point is they shouldn’t be exasperating the issue.

Mach1Mark likes this.
  12. turq66

turq66 Well-Known Member

So, I guess you expect me to come back with "I am not poor! I am not held down!, etc. LOL!
    Pro tip: Do not make these kind of statements personal, directed at another 'Fixer. Poor form. We're talking immigration and you jump in with a full on personal attack because you don't agree with me. Is that what you consider 'debate'?
    People choose to be poor, huh? So, that's why all the immigrants came here. They chose to be poor in their home country and then travel hundreds or thousands of miles to choose to be poor here. Interesting.

13. turq66

turq66 Well-Known Member

I wasn't talking to you!

But thanks for the comment LOL!

14. Fst Blk

Lmao, personal attacks... your the one with the chip about the wealthy causing all the problems in this country.

15. Fst Blk

I was talking to you. Crime rates. Did you know that 1 in 6 in federal prison are illegals? It cost on average the taxpayer upwards of 1k a day to house an inmate. I don’t care if their crime rate is 10%. That is 10% more than we should have. We have enough of our problems here to deal with.

16. Horseplay

I never once used the word murder. I said shot or killed or such. And the semantics of it are of no concern in the argument as the point is an illegal caused the death of the woman. That point cannot be proven incorrect. I could have picked one of a thousand other examples of an illegal killing someone so lets get past it and just admit it happens. A lot. When you find yourself looking for the tiniest of loopholes one needs to just admit they're wrong.

17. Horseplay

Holy fuck. That is the most fucked up effort trying to twist something into something is simply is not. Just going to laugh that one off.

18. Horseplay

Let's start with there shouldn't be an immigrant crime rate. BUT post up the statistics. I have a really good hunch what you are citing is misleading and, in fact, not even applicable to this discussion. Cite a source and provide a link and we can take that one up too.

19. turq66

turq66 Well-Known Member

Semantics. Yeah , I completely mischaracterized what you said. You're getting weaker and weaker.