• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Atomic Buffalo Turds

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Jalapeno peppers cleaned out and then filled with a cream cheese / cheddar cheese mixture laced with some BBQ rub. Then wrapped with a slice of bacon. More rub sprinkled on top. Smoked at 225 for a couple hours using a mix of hickory and apple. For those who can't handle Jalapeno's, substitute with some baby bell peppers. I did both.

Belch !

2a4ydamy.jpg

e2a8ata3.jpg

asuhyhud.jpg

8uhu4y6y.jpg

3azydesa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Let us know how you put out the fire the next morning?

Re: Atomic Buffalo Turds

Mmmmm looks really good Craig. Next time you can take them to the next level by adding a little smokie bedded down in the cream cheese to each one then wrap in the bacon.

Re: Atomic Buffalo Turds

"Grabber70Mach" said:
Mmmmm looks really good Craig. Next time you can take them to the next level by adding a little smokie bedded down in the cream cheese to each one then wrap in the bacon.

This.

What's Smokie? The english rock band? WTF! How the hell am I suppose to squeeze a group of rockers into some cheese?

Craig,
Next time try sun dried tomatoes, the same cream cheese, basil and the bacon with your peppers. I saw it on food network and have done those every time I grill jalapenos that way. It's freakin good. I'm taking the kids to great wolf lodge tomorrow so I'll do a batch of them Wednesday or Thursday with some smoke pork with pics for you to boot! :yah

Back