• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Aug 14th - 5pm - NorCal SF Poker / BBQ Night -- POSTPONED

Sacbill

Hard Swinger
I'm postponing this one, guys. Just too much going on already this month. I'll reschedule for later, unless Justin grabs the next avialable date!

Another in the squirrely retinue of poker nights, which generally become BBQ & beer nights. Hosted by Sacbill at Casa del Sacbill. In Sacramento; PM me if you need address / map. Anyone flying in? (Isn't DS in SD for a wedding around this time?) All are welcome! (Okay...MOST are welcome) Likely menu:

* Grilled onions, dogs, brats simmering in beer with all the accoutrement.
* A modicum of beer, so BYOB if you have a particular need (or want soda or the like)

You all can bring the usual side dishes, SF Kitchen menu items, desserts, and so forth.

Waldopro and the Chicken will be on hand to entertain the kiddies (i.e., Craig and Mike)

Other thoughts or questions? cliches, commentary, criticism, chatter, chit chat chit chat, conversation? Obscure reference

Please RSVP here or via PM. I NEED IT FOR THE HEADCOUNT

:WP

Added:
* Folks usually bring their cars and we hang and chat cars, projects, etc before getting to the food.

Re: Aug 14th - 5pm - NorCal SF Poker / BBQ Night

I'll be there. I'll bring the required Frito Scoops and Cheese dip. More than happy to bring (and will bring) something else. If there's something in particular you want me to bring, name it, otherwise I'll bring some sort of desert item.

Thanks for the invitation, I'll bring a side dish (potato salad) and some munchies.

I'll be there and will have hot peppers and poker chips in hand.

Thanks Bill!

Robert

I'll be there. I'll bring chips and 7-layer dip unless there's a need for something else.

Frank

hey, sounds like fun. i can bring cookies and whatever else may be needed. if not sorted out by then, maybe i'll limp my mustang over so i can have a consortium to help with a "proper tune" for my motor - :)
i'll need directions/address info, too, since i haven't see casa de bill since you left the pocket. thanks!!

Doing a headcount to start getting stuff together. Looks like we've got eight so far, including me:

• Johnpro
  • Garner67
  • SAC69
  • JeffTepper
  • 66benchcoupe
  • crustycurmudgeon
  • 67resto-coupe

Any other takers?

"Sacbill" said:
Any other takers?

You betcha! I'll take all of your poker money, so count me in!

I really wish I could make it but I have to work until 16:30 on the 14th. BLAW!

You don't HAVE to be there at 5:00. We'll just make sure to be done talking about you before you get there. :nk :lol

Frank

Back