• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

August 2009 Car of the Month!- Garner67's fastback

Sluggo

:wor Garner67's fastback project. Congrats Hot Rod! :wor
One of your prizes is to be the site header picture for the month. Rick has something else up his sleeve for you but he's out of town right now.

Get us some more pictures.

2379107_136_full.jpg

23791070177_large.jpg

23791070213_large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: August 2009 Car of the Month!

WoW! :pep I'm surprised and honored. Thanks a ton you guys!

I'll snap a few more current pics while I'm working on it today. I'm dying to get the car drivable again. It'll be great to get past the "project car" status.

Now it's off to the garage for me... Cheers!

Congrats Mike! Per the :rulez...

We have a Sponsor for the August CoTM, Opentracker BBQ products has graciously donated a Dolly Buntan to the winner (comes neatly wrapped in an ORP t-shirt), if you do not cook, I will offer up a StangFix T-shirt if the winner would prefer that, if the winner choices Dolly, the StangFix shirt will go to the second place vote getter.

awesome car mike, im sure its the hood that got you the win! :danc :cool

"Fast68back" said:
Congrats Mike! Per the :rulez...

I'll take the cooking gear and the ORP shirt. Thanks!

And to everyone else... thanks again for the votes. Here are a couple of pics from today. I got the passenger side door glass installed, and I'm just about done wiring up all the engine bits. Looking to start her up this week. Also, I tried to bleed the hydraulic clutch system, but after getting the system to build up pressure, the hydraulic TO bearing would not disengage the clutch enough. I'll have to give it another attempt this week.

31_02_08_09_9_28_22.jpg

31_02_08_09_9_30_37.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Congrats Mike :toot The car's looking awesome, can't wait to see some track video.

You may also want to know that the NorCal crew has done their part when requested on this fine automobile. :3sum :yikes

And it still turned out great. :pep

"KBMWRS" said:
You may also want to know that the NorCal crew has done their part when requested on this fine automobile. :3sum :yikes

Man, do I NOT want to know the details about THAT :yikes

"KBMWRS" said:

I will admit that the Hellafornia guys do have some skills, they all have beautiful cars. :bow

Back