• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

August Car of the Month nominations

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
at least you are working on yours. i drove mine last a year ago june & its sat ever since. was almost over in your neighborhood last week for a couple days. still south of the border, but was close enough that about 75% of everything was named after alvin york...

Yep, you were close. What in the world were you doing in Pall Mall?

Bill

i was actually a little west of "jimtown" as the old timers call it (jamestown). went to the farm to visit some family for a couple days..

In my honest opinion... 5 nominations is all that is needed... half the time COTM struggles to get 50 voters. Go with what you have...

Also, Why does it seem like former winners don't nominate cars too often... you'd figure one way to pay it forward is nominate something you'd like to see up top now that yours has had the honor.

"stangg" said:
In my honest opinion... 5 nominations is all that is needed... half the time COTM struggles to get 50 voters. Go with what you have...

Also, Why does it seem like former winners don't nominate cars too often... you'd figure one way to pay it forward is nominate something you'd like to see up top now that yours has had the honor.

Maybe cause we're winners and don't care.

Nominating is easy. Meeting all the requirements takes time. Finding and posting pics, etc. maybe if we could just nominate and make the nominee post pics, then there would be more action. Maybe not?

"stangg" said:
Why does it seem like former winners don't nominate cars too often... you'd figure one way to pay it forward is nominate something you'd like to see up top now that yours has had the honor.

Some of us are exceptions to that rule. :whis

"msell66" said:
"stangg" said:

You just keep telling yourself you're a winner. Nobody else will.

"stangg" said:
Why does it seem like former winners don't nominate cars too often... you'd figure one way to pay it forward is nominate something you'd like to see up top now that yours has had the honor.

I nominated someone for August... :dun

I nominate someone all the time. I can't help it if it gets Craig's thong in a twist.

Hey, Hey, Hey......I nominated someone last month and he won. So if I nominate someone else, they will also win? Maybe I should quit nominating, unless it's my truck. :thum

"Horseplay" said:
"msell66" said:
"stangg" said:

You just keep telling yourself you're a winner. Nobody else will.
I'd bet his much better half tells him that all the time....but she spells it different.

With RyanG85 resto mod nominations are now closed. I will get the poll up soon, work is crazy right now.

fd

Back