• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

August CoTM

We will not have an August CoTM contest. When Sluggo is back home from taking care of his father's estate, he will update the header with KB3/KB4's photo. In the meantime, I believe our current CoTM car is for sale :steer......contact '67evil eleanor for details

Actually, Gary felt sorry for me and donated that car to the "silverblueBP track day fund"

thanks for the update!

I saw no reason to push the issued knowing that Sluggo had things to take care of.

"Fast68back" said:
We will not have an August CoTM contest. When Sluggo is back home from taking care of his father's estate, he will update the header with KB3/KB4's photo. In the meantime, I believe our current CoTM car is for sale :steer......contact '67evil eleanor for details

Will we then have to come up with something to fill the August hole in the calendar?
what about best foreign owned Right Hand Drive Mustang? :yah (sorry Bruno!)

How about those that IMAGINE they have a Mustang? I vote for Horseplay.

KB3/4's car will be the banner for August, we will resume CoTM with Sept. A blown engine category would be unfair, Mark has more entries then everyone else. We may do another project CoTM, Mark would qualify for that one. Maybe we will do a non-US based Mustang CoTM.......

I'm out, already won the coveted prize this year (before the motor disintegrated).

"silverblueBP" said:
How about those that IMAGINE they have a complete and running Mustang? I vote for Horseplay.

Fixed it for ya. Appreciate the thought too! :nut

I appreciate everyone's patience. Hopefully I will be home Friday. The files I need to access to do the header are on my backup drive at home.

"Sluggo" said:
I appreciate everyone's patience. Hopefully I will be home Friday. The files I need to access to do the header are on my backup drive at home.
we all understand the family importance, no worries.

"Sluggo" said:

Take all the time you need Randy.

"scedd" said:
Will we then have to come up with something to fill the August hole in the calendar?
what about best foreign owned Right Hand Drive Mustang? :yah (sorry Bruno!)

:guns :guns :guns....................................... :char...................................... :thu :thu

ps why aren't my smileys moving ??????

Back