• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Authorization authorized!

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
SWMBO has been on the lookout for a new cat (a Manx) for about 1.5 years, and finally found a black and white male last weekend. This now makes 4 cats and 2 dogs...I think we keep the local vet flush with cash and in the 35% income bracket.

When I bought Midlife in 1998, she got a new cat at that time (and three others since!). That was the deal: one cat, one project car. Well, now she's given me authorization to proceed with another project car without selling Mid.

I've always had my eyes on a 64-66 T-Bird, an A/C Cobra, and a late 60's Challenger/Barracuda. Unfortunately, I don't have much space left in the Garage Majal, and no local painter I can trust (including myself). Further, I don't have a lot of bucks to spend, either...

I went looking a while back at a 64 T-Bird, but it was a fairly big project, including an engine build, all for $2500. I just couldn't see myself in another 5 year project. I'm sure there will be something that comes along that I won't be able to pass up.

The only upgrades he could do to his fastback are the little marks that would make it concours. Then, it would never get to see daylight. It is only "close" to concours now....... :hide

A late 60's challenger would be quite a find, considering 1970 was the first model year;)

Great car, though. One of my buddies just picked one up for suuuuuper cheap. We're hoping to have it running on 440 power by the end of the month :D

Back