• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Barrett Jackson suggestions

Got here at BJ Sunday and leaving tomorrow. They brought out the Bullitt all wrapped and unveiled it the VIP event Sunday night. Full display for all on Monday.
It's a lot of walking here

Just left and it's pretty clear that there are more than a few auctions or listings that are skewed. Cars that the hammer drops too quick or that they keep trying to drive the price. Not to mention the day they put some cars up. A great 68 Bullitt tribute from a guy in SD went almost at the end tonight after a big chunk of money already went and the crowd was thin. Should have been a Saturday car or at least a Friday since they just announced the 40th and it was a brand new car. Very nice car. He lost money today.
Pretty clear nonsense going on. Screenshot_20180117-212943.png.jpeg

Doesn't one need to pay a premium to get on the Fri Sat docket? BJ knows how to make money.

No, they take all entries and hand pick who goes where. They cherry pick who they want so if you're one of there guys. Then you can tell when Steve Davis stops the auctioneer to drum up interest

Holy crap. $300,000 for the first production bullit! Good thing it's for charity.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

We left BJ Friday about 4. Sitting in those bleachers is hard on the back and knees. And that LOUD constant auctioneer banter really gets to you. We searched the tents and it is a good show but I doubt that I would go back unless I had a horse in the race.

Back