• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

basic 65-68 question

napaguy

I am in the market for a new 65-68 mustang and have a question. That "trough" that is on the top of the front frame rail just outside of the shock tower...I know that is a common place for rust. Is it possible to look/feel around up there with a fully assembled car? Been too long for me. TIA

Why would you worry about rust on a "new" 65-68 Mustang? :rofl

I would think you could look in the with the wheels turned all the way to one side. Might just find a big pile of dirt and grease without doing some cleanup.

Smartass...nice yellow car...you and Jeremy now have another thing besides small penises in common... :nice J/K

I was thinking with the wheel turned all the way I may be able to see...thanks for the reassurement

"napaguy" said:
Smartass...nice yellow car...you and Jeremy now have another thing besides small penises in common... :nice J/K

I was thinking with the wheel turned all the way I may be able to see...thanks for the reassurement

Don't forget about the other similarities. Like we're both from up north, we both drink diet dr pepper, we both lost 60+lbs, we're both studly with huge guns.

Ryan,
Like sleeping with another mans wife...lets not go there :cry

I have come to the conclusion that I will not have enough time to dedicate myself to that project for a while down the road. With three kids and two in baseball, helping coach, a wife and kids that want to spend time with me, work, family time etc. There just isnt enough time in the day. So I will probably keep the POS and am going to buy a turn key driver that needs nothing major. I already have the loan in place so now its just a matter of finding a good candidate. There is a ton of junk out there and some nice cars in between. I will post pics once I make the big purchase.

"napaguy" said:
Ryan,
Like sleeping with another mans wife...lets not go there :cry

You bastard, I knew my kid looked like you.

Good luck in your search, although I'm sure Pete can find you one on Craigslist.

You can get your hand down in there....just like another man's wife I guess. Usually filled with dirt and grime as stated.

"wife and kids that want to spend time with me"

That alone should keep you on your knees thanking the stars :nice

"monkeystash" said:
You bastard, I knew my kid looked like you.

Good luck in your search, although I'm sure Pete can find you one on Craigslist.
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Back