• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

battery connections

66gt350

Ok, I've relocated the battery to the trucktrunk, so anything that needed battery power under the hood, I've run off the battery side of the starter relay. But with everything under the hood now, I'm running out of room on that post. I've got a bunch of wires besides the battery cable on that post.

I'm looking for some ideas to relocate some, if not all of those wires to a remote location. Where the battery was, I've got a several relays, and circuit breakers, so I'm leaning on putting a positive post down there. But I'm not sure the best way method of doing that.

any idea?

edit: come on Pete, give me a break...it's early and I'm still suckin down my first cup of coffee.. :craz :craz

I had the same problem, here is what I did coming off the solenoid

2_21_02_09_7_02_53_1.JPG

2_21_02_09_7_04_07_1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
"66gt350" said:
Ok, I've relocated the battery to the truck, so anything that needed battery power under the hood, I've run off the battery side of the starter relay. But with everything under the hood now, I'm running out of room on that post. I've got a bunch of wires besides the battery cable on that post.

I'm looking for some ideas to relocate some, if not all of those wires to a remote location. Where the battery was, I've got a several relays, and circuit breakers, so I'm leaning on putting a positive post down there. But I'm not sure the best way method of doing that.

any idea?

There could be your problem....battery is in the wrong vehicle..... :lol :lol :lol :lol

"AzPete" said:
There could be your problem....battery is in the wrong vehicle..... :lol :lol :lol :lol

It's a wireless battery, you twit!

Back