• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

battling thedisease

Thanks for all of your support. My wife and son think I am a total loser. My sister has been a rockbed of assurance as well other members of my family.

My wife's family has totally written me off, yet their kids continue to have illegitimate children. This two faced approach by them is driving me bat shit crazy.

Thanks for all of your support. My wife and son think I am a total loser. My sister has been a rockbed of assurance as well other members of my family.

My wife's family has totally written me off, yet their kids continue to have illegitimate children. This two faced approach by them is driving me bat shit crazy.

You may have a big problem, but loser...NOT HARDLY. Call and vent anytime Steve. I won't be too judgmental

I have every confidence in the world Steve will handle his business just fine.

I also want to reassure anyone here in the industry that I will do my part to make up the difference. :p

no please dont do that, one lush is more than enough:D besides, the prudent thing to do would be to dump your liquor stocks instead:cool:

i agree with msell66, you are not a loser. and this is proof. in hte long run you will show them how wrong they are.

Same here, you are not a loser. Alcoholism is a disease and needs to be treated as one.

You've made the first step and that's a big deal. Be proud of yourself for starting down this path to recovery.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So how did the meeting go yesterday?

I wanted to share the song with you. Not trying to be preachy. This is one of my favorite songs. It helps me when I feel like I'm slipping into to old bad habits.

Last edited:

I wanted to share the song with you. Not trying to be preachy. This is one of my favorite songs. It helps me when I feel like I'm slipping into to old bad habits.

Ahhhh my ears.....I'm going to have to listen to some death metal to get that out of my head!

that is a comforting song.

this one grounds me:

when we sing this at Church Choir, I melt.

Back