• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Been Awhile

95GT

It has been awile since I posted. Have have been so busy the last few weeks. With work and having to take an online computer course for my job and trying to get some work done on the 69 I just have not had time to play on the computer. Well I am done with my computer course so now I should have a little extra time. The 69 is coming along. I have the suspension all done, everything under hood is pretty much done, have the lower dash with wiring harness in, brakes are working and the fuel system is in. I am waiting on the exhaust manifolds to show up and will be ready to drop the engine in. I know you need to see pictures. I will try to get some tomorrow now that I have some free time.

Only painting I had done on it so far is under the hood, the bottom of the car and in the trunk. As soon as I get the engine in the car and fired up it is going back to do the body. I hope to have the engine in and running in the next few weeks. But that depends on how fast the exhaust manifolds show up. They are what is holding me up right now.

Back