• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Been busy!

Kats66Pny

Well, first of all.. Gertrude is still running but still ugly. lol

I have a job! Yup, got a part time job at O'Reillys. My main job is parts delivery, but I still have to work the counter when needed. Pretty easy job too. Get paid to drive around! Now that I have a job, I can start stashing money aside for Gertrude. Yeah baby!!

Husband and I are trying to buy a house again. So far this one had no major problems during the inspections. Now it's just the wait game until closing and hope things go smoothly and no set backs.

And more good news... My daughter got accepted into Texas A&M!!!! She's going to be an Aggie this fall. So proud of my girl!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

70 StangMan

Donator
"Kats66Pny" said:
Well, first of all.. Gertrude is still running but still ugly. lol

I have a job! Yup, got a part time job at O'Reillys. My main job is parts delivery, but I still have to work the counter when needed. Pretty easy job too. Get paid to drive around! Now that I have a job, I can start stashing money aside for Gertrude. Yeah baby!!

Husband and I are trying to buy a house again. So far this one had no major problems during the inspections. Now it's just the wait game until closing and hope things go smoothly and no set backs.

And more good news... My daughter got accepted into Texas A&M!!!! She's going to be an Aggie this fall. So proud of my girl!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Who are you again :shrug :sarc

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
She's the one who periodically provides us with hot chic pics, remember?

Seriously Kat, welcome back and congrats to you and the daughter.

Flysure1

Good to hear from you, sounds like all good news also. That in itself is not a common posting subject, nice to hear good news.