• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Befuddled at Hot August Nights....

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
So not only me but Ken and John get these cryptic notes on our cars while we are away.

Our first thought is Kelly....but Kelly was in Texas. Too busy and over extended from work. She couldn't be here. After many a thoughts about conspiracy and who was responsible we were abruptly reminded how this diabolical woman works.

She just shows up...

It was a great surprise, but the big question is....did she make it to work on time this morning!

Bwahaha that is a stellar photo of me :eek:

I did indeed make it to work more or less on time today! Just in time for everyone to start freaking out about some impending research field work we are doing, which apparently we are doing on Friday. Something about us needing canoes to go up a river... o_O

I thought my notes were pretty inspired. My favorite was the one for Ken with Jane up on stands and the flywheel laying on the ground :p Also, my dad pointed out that it would have been pretty impossible for me to send those notes along and con Bill or whoever into placing them... since they were drawn on GSR stationary!

Bwahaha that is a stellar photo of me :eek:

Also, my dad pointed out that it would have been pretty impossible for me to send those notes along and con Bill or whoever into placing them... since they were drawn on GSR stationary!

Not true....you were there at GSR last year and you took some GSR note pads....you plan well in advance.
Heck just look at your planning of canoes.:rolleyes:

While I know Kelly was in Reno and texting with Diane, my first glance at the handwriting on the note told me "This has got to be a woman, after all, it is legible !!!" Next, the artwork is clearly that of a Master's Degree holder with a fondness for Paleontology................................... Sorry we couldn't join you this year.

That explains the note to KMBWRS: paleontology is the study of old bones, and no one has older bones than Mikey!

Back