• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Best non-car show on TV?

Have you guys seen that fairly new show called "Wipeout"?

I don't watch much TV, but that show is always good for a few laughs. There's nothing funnier than seeing some guy get smacked in the nutsack over and over again in slow motion.

I saw the preview for it and meant to watch it, but somehow I keep missing it. They have that similar show on Spike but its from Japan or somehthing, its some funny Chit..... I like to watch that show Cheaters to...always good for some laughs.

top gear is pretty funny when they do random things like fly to florida and try to buy a car for under 2k and drive it to new orleans, or when they tried to cross the english channel in modified cars

Lost

in no particular order.

It's really the only show I'll watch besides sports. I want to know WTF is going on! Lockes dead? Sayid working with Ben? Do Desmond and Penny really sail off into the sunset? How the f**k do you move an entire island? I've got about 27,000 other questions that hopefully can be wrapped up in these last 1-2 seasons.

Yeah I listen to a rock radio program here in Detroit and every morning after Lost, they have people call in with ideas and theories... a couple people have been like DEAD ON with certain things... then some dumb broad calls in and just embarasses the program with her retarded thoughts.

I don't understand Locke's death.. but then again I dont understand 90% of the show...

Where'd the polar bears go?

And why haven't we seen Kate nekkid yet?

I like to watch top gear as well. Others on the DVR are 24, Lost, and dare do I say So You Think You Can Dance.

Hey, what can I say. My wife likes it and it has grown on me. ~sad So before you all jump on me I have to do one thing. ~fing ~fing ~fing ~fing ~fing ~fing ~fing

I'm sitting in the LR in front of the big screen with it on right now.... the dancings okay, but the girls are freakin' HOT! I secretly hope for a live show and a wardrobe malfunction.

The best is Burn Notice but he does drive a bad ass charger.

Back