• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Big Order of Tools Wanted....

Johnny M

Hello Stangfixers....

I am looking for some help. I am currently tendering for a big list of tools for our new Oil/Gas drilling rig and I want to get some prices from a US supplier. A lot of the stuff is Imperial so it will prob suit better to buy state side anyways. Ideally East Coast as everything will be shipped to PA 18431 and I will look after it from there.

Ideally a one stop shop that can supply the whole list. We are not looking Snap on. More Craftsman or similar but most of the tools have to have a lifetime warrenty.

It is a fairly substantial order hence going out to tender. I need to get an order placed within the next 7-10 days so drop me a PM if you know anyone that may be interested.

The list is attached.

Johnny

Attachments

• Workshop Tool list - 11-08-10 PDF.pdf
    236.2 KB · Views: 14
johnny, if nobody here knows anyone personally who can help, you might check with tooltopia. i have replaced numerous tools & equipment lost in the fire from them & had excellent service. they seem to carry a wide variety of stuff & have quality tools, not the usual online "harbor freight" type stuff.

Back