• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

BILLET ALUMINUM RACING PEDAL 64-70.

mmw68

$25 shipped - OBO, paypal to cruisercrap@gmail.com

GENTLY USED GAS BILLET ALUMINUM RACING PEDAL. I had some part left over from my build. Used it for about 50 miles.

Similar style of pedals were used in the movie with Eleanor

ITEM WILL FIT ALL 64-70 MUSTANGS Manual Transmission

ALSO WILL FIT 67-70 FORD COUGAR

ANTI SLIP RAISED EDGES

These pedals are fastened over the factory pedals using allen-head flush-mount stainless steel fasteners and lock nuts
Installation requires drilling holes through the factory pedals to ensure mounting stability

Gas pedal is attached directly via stainless screws

The gas pedal does not go around your existing rubber gas pedal like other cheap pedal kits

Hardware is included.

pedal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know who the manufacturer is? I'd love to find a corresponding brake pedal.

"blu67" said:
Do you know who the manufacturer is? I'd love to find a corresponding brake pedal.

I have one like it with matching brake pedal. Mine was made by TCP. They also make a Shelby labeled set.

I think you are right, Kevin. I was looking for the TCP logo but it seems to be on the brake pedal only.

"blu67" said:
I think you are right, Kevin. I was looking for the TCP logo but it seems to be on the brake pedal only.
46fb52c5-20c5-eb10.jpg

You can see mine here.

I bought this off ebay last year. I'ts a TCP knock off. I will see if I can find the vendor paperwork.

PRICE DROP - $20 shipped! I need to clean this stuff out of my garage! ;)

Back