• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Boiled peanuts

I’ve been confused all along...I thought it was beer...and cookies.
I stand corrected. One of Gods gifts to Mankind. Beer running a close second. Can't boil, test and eat Fresh Hot Boiled Peanuts without Cold Beer. ( well you could, but I'm pretty sure there's a law against it some where )

While working in Daytona Beach for so many years, there was a guy that came by the shop twice a week that sold fresh roasted and boiled peanuts by the bag. I sure miss that guy. Probably long gone by now.

Mark

traeger-grill-covers-bac344-64_1000.jpg

I stand corrected. One of Gods gifts to Mankind. Beer running a close second. Can't boil, test and eat Fresh Hot Boiled Peanuts without Cold Beer. ( well you could, but I'm pretty sure there's a law against it some where )

So where do Titties and Beer fit in there?
tandb.jpg

fd

I’d say each has its place. I like Primo and Egg food. I’ve had my Traeger for 7 years now. Use it more than the oven. Probably wouldn’t if I had to actually start a fire every time I wanted to cook. No complaints here.

Put all three together and you got a party. ( Or as I call it " Saturday Night " )
Barfing, motorboating and puking, what more could a guy want on the weekend.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Back