• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Brand New Set of Bilstein Shocks

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
Donator
I bought a full set of Bilstein shocks from Shaun @ Street or Track that I will not be using as my plans have changed. They have never been installed, let alone used. Brand new in the boxes. This is a full set (fronts and rear) with street valving for a 65/66 mustang. Currently, S or T has the set priced at $365 plus shipping.

Make me a reasonable offer.

I've also got a new pair of 4.5 mid-eye leafs I'm looking to sell. See my other posting.

Darn, if they were the race valving, I would pay $2K for them.

Any idea what the difference is between the 65/66 and the 67-70 fronts? My mach's shock are completely worn out

"buening" said:
Any idea what the difference is between the 65/66 and the 67-70 fronts? My mach's shock are completely worn out
I've only ever owned 65/66 so I've no idea. Maybe Shaun could answer?

are the street ones good for cornering ? and are those 4.5 leafs for stock or lowering on a 65 $ ? interested in both, but my fair offer would probably be 250. for the shocks shipped, you said to offer...

"Horseplay" said:
I've only ever owned 65/66 so I've no idea. Maybe Shaun could answer?

The 'T' bar on the top of the fronts has different hole spacing for 65-66 and 67-70. Rears are the same for 65-73.

Back