• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Brazos Valley Street Beasts LLC car show October 9, 2010 (Bryan, TX)

Kats66Pny

This is the show held by the car club I joined. Maybe some of you Texas folks will come out and say hi, and you non-Texans are welcome as well! :ecit

bvsb2010handoutflyer.jpg

I want to thank Opentracker for sponsoring and donating some gift certificates and racing programs from Laguna Seca. :10

Last edited by a moderator:
"67TXStang" said:
I'll be there. Thanks for posting the flyer as I'd not heard about the show.

:10 There's a couple other shows going on in the area as well if you didn't hear about them.

Ol School Car Club

and Kolache Festival

And WTF do you want pictures of?? :lol

Just a remider this Saturday is our show and all proceeds are going to help Veterans of the military. :ecit

Wish I could make it...the drive isn't "that bad". :wi

However, the boys have a baseball game on Saturday and I am going to be busy this weekend getting the house ready because the guys are coming next Monday to rip out the carpet downstairs and start installing wood flooring....next week basically living upstairs is going to be fun, Not!

The show was a success!! We got a lot of compliments about being one of the best shows folks have been to. :vic

There were over 100 cars/trucks/motorcycles there. A few mustangs of course and my luck I forgot my camera. I'm not a morning person. I had to be there before the sun came out to help set stuff up, then I was busy most of the day helping out at the registration table then I had to help count ballots. I got to walk around a little bit and check out some of the cars. Gertrude wasn't the ugliest out there. :lol

Back