1. Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

BUILD the Wall! Now!

Discussion in 'Politics, Guns, and a can of Whoop Ass!' started by BobV, Apr 28, 2017.

1. BobV

BobV Well-Known Member

I've been noticing refugees flooding in...

We gotta do something about this. I notice many of you embracing them with open arms, offering free cookies & beer. That ain't right!

Build the damn thing, and let's make Bob pay for it!!!

Oh wait, these VMF refugees are OK? You sure? Extreme vetting in place??? :p:p:p

Rex66 and RapidRabbit like this.
  2. RapidRabbit

RapidRabbit Well-Known Member

Lol.

I can't keep up with all the new members. This is the most activity I've seen on here for years. We may need a profile thread just to keep track of who's who.

I'm Pat, I joined AAA because I thought it was for car addiction. I like to get boats stuck on rocks, took 5 years to do an efi swap etc etc ...

Maybe we all need name tags.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

3. Mach1Rider

Mach1Rider Member

Glad to see the masses waking up to the ad elite and revolting.
    But please read the sign when entering, Leave the Magazine drama at the other site.
    Members here look for help and not what the pretty pictures say you need to do to conform with the Hollywood trend.

4. Midlife

Midlife Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

It sure took the refugees a long time to figure out that the other forum had issues. I left in 2008 when I couldn't take it anymore. I guess I was one of the first ol' timers to depart for better shores.

5. guruatbol

guruatbol Always on vacation!

Wall? We don't need no stinking wall!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

6. scedd

scedd Well-Known Member

I thought you copped compulsory retirement because of your age?

7. Mach1 Driver

Mach1 Driver Active Member

Its so typical of the libs: then senators Schumer, Obama and Clinton voted for it in 2006, but now they will do anything to block Trump.
    Build the damn thing and let El Chapo pay for part of it.

msell66 likes this.
  8. rbohm

rbohm Active Member

SOME of us actually hold out hope that things will change on other forums. besides, this place offers some sanity in automotive forums that doesnt exist in others.

9. Midlife

Midlife Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Sanity? Here on the Fix? Bwahahahahahaha!

msell66 likes this.
  10. Build the wall, clean out the swamp and bring the Bible back to public schools.