• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Bumper-Stickers Seen On Military Bases:

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
• 101st Airborne Division- “When it comes to Combat, care enough to send the very best”.

• “When in doubt, empty the magazine”

• “Sniper– You can run, but you’ll just die tired!”

• “Machine Gunners – Accuracy By Volume”

• “Except For Ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism and Communism, WAR has Never Solved Anything.”

• ” U.S Marines – Certified Counselors to the 72 Virgins Dating Club.”

• " U.S. Air Force – Travel Agents To Allah”

• “The Marine Corps – When It Absolutely, Positively Has To Be Destroyed Overnight”
Just saw this one today...

• “Death Smiles At Everyone – Marines Smile Back”

• “What Do I Feel When I Kill A Terrorist? A Little Recoil”

• “Marines – Providing Enemies of America an Opportunity To Die For their Country Since 1775"

• “Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Anyone Who Threatens It”

• “Happiness Is A Belt-Fed Weapon”

• “It’s God’s Job to Forgive Bin Laden – It was Our Job To Arrange The Meeting”(Gen H. Norman Schwarzkopf )

• “Artillery Brings Dignity to What Would Otherwise Be Just A Vulgar Brawl”

• “One Shot, Twelve Kills – U.S. Naval Gun Fire Support “

• “My Kid Fought In Iraq So Your Kid Can Party In College and Protest”

• “A Dead Enemy Is A Peaceful Enemy – Blessed Be The Peacemakers”

• “Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The US military doesn’t have that problem."

fd

I have a challenge coin from a Seabee unit. It says 'The difficult we do immediately - the impossible just takes a bit longer'. I love it.

not bumper stickers, but some quotes about the marines;

marines come in two breeds, rotweillers and dobermans,
some are big and mean, some are skinny and mean,
they are aggressive on offense, tenacious on defense,
they all have short hair and always go for the throat.

we have two battalions of marines on the north end of the island running wild, and three companies of army pinned down on the south end, what is going on?

they have us surrounded, good, that means we can kill them in any direction.

the marines stole the eagle from the airforce, the anchor from the navy, the rope from the army.
and on the seventh day when god rested, the marines penetrated his perimeter and stole the globe and have been running things ever since.

I have a challenge coin from a Seabee unit. It says 'The difficult we do immediately - the impossible just takes a bit longer'. I love it.

that saying was also used by a grizzled ship worker when the yorktown was towed into the repair dock at pearl harbor after its battle in the coral sea. a younger work, when he heard that the yorktown had to be ready to leave in three days, said that was impossible. the old guy replyed, son around here was have a saying, teh difficult we do immediately only take a little longer.

the yorktown left for midway on time.

Back