• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Calling all South Carolinians!

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
Just saw on the news about your governator...first, everyone said he was hiking the Appalachian Trail over Father's Day Weekend and was unreachable since Friday. Then no one really knew where he was nor how to get ahold of him. Then he shows up in the Atlanta airport on a flight from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Told the reporter he was alone, trying to get his head straight. Next, on a press conference, he states he was with a "very very dear friend". Apologies to everyone that he's unfaithful to his wife.

Uh huh...and I thought Rod B. from IL was bad...this guy is worse!

I feel for y'all to have this loser for governator.

Just another lying sob politician. I'd bet the percentage of these scumbags verses their totals would be unbelievable. Why won't the MSM do THAT story? (yeah, yeah, stupid question)

Well let's see, I've worked all my life to get to where I am,I'm the governor of South Carolina, I live in a mansion, I've got a great wife, I've got 4 great sons, I've basicly got everything any one would want and would kill to have.................................Ah, screw it I'm going to Argentina to knock the bottom out of that Hot Latino Bitch. :mid

Exactly what Mark said. It doesn't matter which side of the fence a politician falls on, almost all (won't say every) think they're above the "common folk". That's why we need to throw every single one of 'em out. I think they have a monopoly board in D.C. that is nothing but "have affair", "take kickbacks", "get a whore for a night", etc spaces to land on. Oh yeah, and 6 "get out of jail free" spaces.

As soon as I heard that he had "disappeared", I knew it was another woman. He told his staff he was hiking and his wife nothing. The only reason why he apologized is because he got caught. This crap has been going on for 8 years.
I'm so sick of politicians and their "holier than thou" mentality.
Quote from another website I frequent:
"They could be caught red-handed in bed with Mother Superior selling nuclear secrets to China while eating an infant and they would not resign from office!"

Pretty much sums it up.

I was in Columbia Wednesday and it was a media frenzy near the capital. These idioits don't get it. Preach all about conservatism and family values and then do this. What a dipshit. And ya know, for a while, I was begining to like this guy. What an ass. Word here locally is he won't survive this. I think the ball's already rolling to get him out of office. Damn shame.

Back