• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

can you post your red mustang? My son is looking for a red color he likes

65 Rangoon Red on the left.

778453203_photobucket_65221_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
IMHO

You have to see the red paint in person , when it becomes a matter of choosing a certain red color.

Pictures can't tell or show or justify the car's red paint.

Some pictures are taking in full sunlight , other in just daylight and others in shadow and then we don't have to speak about under what angle this picture is taken if you have some sort of metallic paint.

You have to see it in person.My opinion and good luck in finding the right color !!

"B67FSTB" said:
IMHO

You have to see the red paint in person , when it becomes a matter of choosing a certain red color.

Pictures can't tell or show or justify the car's red paint.

Some pictures are taking in full sunlight , other in just daylight and others in shadow and then we don't have to speak about under what angle this picture is taken if you have some sort of metallic paint.

You have to see it in person.My opinion and good luck in finding the right color !!

I would agree, but this has done well to point him in the right direction. I really appreciate all the posts!

"lethal289" said:
What the hell is up with the truck in the background?

The same thing as is up with the passenger side roof of the red Mustang... My guess is that is is a scan of a warped photo, or that the image moved while being scanned.

-Rory

I'm just wondering how Mark knew that was the RED Mustang on the left. :roll

KBMWRS:The car is not a 'fake.' Instead, I refer to it as a 'Shelby Tribute Car." Huge difference, especially in the zeroes you put in the value. For example, Barret Jackson would never stoop so low as to sell fake Shelbys, Yenkos, or Hemis; they only represent the genuine tribute cars. :)

To Bigb427: Sorry to say it's not a Shelby. My friend built the 67 fastback and added the Shelby paint and fiberglass. Beefed-up 351W with a TKO trans. He's a great guy and the car is sweet.

Picture080.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Thanks for the reply Del65. I sold a red 67 GT500 that had the louvered hood and the new owner put the same wheels on it, so I thought it might have been my old car.
From the pictures it looks like the same shade of red - "bright red" from 91 - 94 Mustangs & T-birds.

Back