• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cars.gov DON'T GO THERE

I had heard about that and it is typical of this administration. I have wondered out loud several times how long are the American people going to wait until they do something about the coup that is going on. We wait much longer and it will be too late. I've even been considering looking into moving over seas to get out of here, the writing is simply plainly on the wall.

I feel bad for the poor that NObama claims to champion. If I am a guy driving an older car because it's all I can afford as I struggle to feed my family $4,500 is hardly going to allow me to buy a new car. What this bill will do is make sure I can't find parts for my car when it breaks down or find a decent / cheap used car to replace mine. My guess is auto theft will increase as people struggle to find used parts.

The Cash for Clunkers program provides a bit of a preview for the Obama health care plan. The government estimated that the $1 billion funding would cover the program for four months, but it went broke after four days.

The government is in total confusion as to how to administer it. Some dealers won't participate because they don't believe they will be reimbursed -- others say the red tape is so complicated it isn't worth the trouble.

After changing its position three times, Obama's administration proposed an additional $2 billion. To paraphrase the late Senator Everett Dirkson, "a billion here, a billion there. Pretty soon, you're talking about real money."

Obama's health care plan will cost somewhere between less than one trillion dollars and five trillion dollars, depending on who you ask. But if the Cash for Clunkers program provides any insight, then the real plan should cost between three trillion and fifteen trillion.

Because they say your computer becomes govt property if you click agree on that site .... does not mean that the govt has not already gained access to personal computers without telling anyone. It would not be the first time something was done secretively..........

What I find interesting is that as of yesterday afternoon, it has been reomved and changed. This crap has been done before, but not blantatly saying it. Glenn was the only one to report it.

"blue65coupe" said:
I know Pete. But this time, it's RIGHT THERE.

Not arguing that one bit. Just saying that people should realize this even if it is not in there face.

Now, they changed it cuz they got caught. The same results may still be in the process though.

wow, thats bull shit. This country and this world for that matter is going to hell fast. Very dissapointing.

Back