• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Celebrity Deathwatch THE GAME

I saw that the Wham guy died too, not my taste in music at all (in fact I hated all of it) but I remember my younger sister having a crush on him back in they day.

I want to change from Sid Caesar to Alex Karras, that is unless the search function failed and someone already has Alex.

So now I have

Jack Klugman
Alex Karras

fd

These were the last two that I had and are now both gone.

Unless someone has former President George Bush I will take him and Olivia De Havilland

fd

Really going out on a limb there, Tim, with the Bush selection. Might want to add his wife as she was admitted today too.

Real group of Nostradami we have here. I thought the point of the game was to predict the unexpected demise of celebrity folk not be the first to list the name of someone featured on the news as being at deaths door.

Real group of Nostradami we have here. I thought the point of the game was to predict the unexpected demise of celebrity folk not be the first to list the name of someone featured on the news as being at deaths door.

Left your bingo game to toss cold water on the kids playing.

F'n old man

Someone needs to police the picks better anyway. Former Pres Bush was the first pick taken...some 7 years ago!

And {.}, kiss my azz.

Back