• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Chat

68EFIvert

Is anybody ever there. I was able to join a chat one time and most of the time when I log on I see if anyone is there. Is there a time of the day that is more likely to have some members there?

Usually late at night, at least on the East coast. A few weeks ago we were chatting practically every night, but I haven't seen a chat in a while either. Maybe we should schedule some chat times.

I too have noticed a decline in chat time. I think for a while there my wife was beggining to think I was queer [not that I have anything against gay's]

As Pat alluded to, Chat can be "dangerous". Once you're in there with a bunch of other members, it's usually a pretty good time and is very hard to walk away. Dinner? Not that hungry. Sleep? I can sleep tomorrow. House on fire? BRB!

Although it didn't work out so great yesterday, the easiest way to get a chat session going is to use the "shout" box to arrange it. Type into the shout box that you're "in chat" and someone will likely show up within a few minutes. We've had the most success in the chatroom during the night..... East coast 9-12PM.

Chat is cool..........but addictive. My wife usually responds with, "I never thought I'd see you sitting at a computer that long". It's fun, especially when Dave breaks away to fire off a "noisemaker".

Back