• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Chris does it again........................

Grabber70Mach

Yep another great rendering. Hopefully my mustang will look this good in the future. It is at the frame shop getting matted and framed at this time. Will post pics when its done. Thanks Chris.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373465504850.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373465504850.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 140
That is nice. I like the color and the way Chris does the reflections. I can write my name and draw a circle and a square, that's about it.

"Opentracker" said:
That is nice. I like the color and the way Chris does the reflections. I can write my name and draw a circle and a square, that's about it.

skip a bath for a few days, then you can draw flies.... :whis

Look at the drawing each day and it will eventually... :thum

Like the purple double mat too!

Dang looks great. I don't know why I'm surprised. His stuff is a work of art. I just took mine this morning to get done. 2 weeks to wait now.

"copasspupil" said:
I just took mine this morning to get done. 2 weeks to wait now.
You guys do realize if you have a Hobby Lobby in your area they can cut custom matting while you wait, right? You can get some very sharp matting for real cheap. Hit them on a sale day and you can get frame, matting the works out the door for a fraction of what it would cost to have it done elsewhere. All you need to do it take the stuff home and put it together. Same day. Doing this can save big $$$. Just an FYI.

Back