• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

CJ Pony emails

steveh326

every email I get from CJ Pony is a giant run on sentence with no line breaks... is this a problem for anyone else or is it something in my email/settings?

I can deal with it if I have to but it's a pita sometimes.

Why don't you reply back to them, showing them an example of what you are receiving. Maybe it's a simple fix for them.

I always deal with online support via chat window. So never use the email service. That or i call support

lmao didn't take long for this thread to degenerate lol

did talk to cjp support, they think the issue is some setting on my side, I am using Comcast email and haven't changed any defaults nor could I find any settings that would change it.

o well, ain't the end of the world I'll deal with it. I can read the email thjere's just no line breaks. thanks for all the replies.

"steveh326" said:
did talk to cjp support, they think the issue is some setting on my side, I am using Comcast email and haven't changed any defaults nor could I find any settings that would change it.

I have Comcast and just received one of their emails an hour ago. The text looks fine. I check it out using my droid using the Comcast app, on my PC viewing the message in my web browser IE9, Google Chrome and also in Outlook. The email appears to be html based, so I'm wondering if it's something to do with your browser or email application.

Formatting for line breaks between Unix/Linux/mac is different than Microsoft PC... I forget the proper sequence, but one method is more apt to working on any operating system whereas the other tends to have everything on one line.

With more modern software, usually you don't insert new lines on long sentences... just keep typing and the receiving software breaks the line to fit the browser's field.

If your viewing the email in a browser, try a different one to see what happens...

IE is one long run on sentence, Firefox is a little better, the line breaks are not right but it is more readable. Thanks, I had not thought to try another browser. Using firefox it's good enough I can deal with it and move on to more important stuff, thanks for the suggestion...

Back