• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cleaned out the storage shed, Parts to Sell

68stang289

69/70 Passenger Side Deluxe Interior 'S' Trim - Offer?
Great shape, but could use a good polishing. No major dents or dings anywhere (one very tiny one on the curve area). All of the tabs are intact. This is an original not one of those reproductions. I have no idea what they go for so make me an offer!

69/70 (?) Fastback Rear Seat Stop (non-fold down) - Offer?
Extra pair of 69 or 70 (I know 70 for sure) rear seat stops for the non fold down seat. The upper portion of the rear seat gets stopped by this and then is secured to the rear package tray to keep it in place. Again, no idea what it goes for so make me an offer?

69-70 Bottom of Door Seal - $5?
Brand new in package.

Misc. Nuts/Bolts/Fastners - $1 each, all brand new in their bags
65-66 and 69-70 Door Handle Pad Set
(2) 70-78 Headlight Ring Screws - Stainless Steel - 6 screws
70 Headlight Door Screws - Stainless Steel - 4 screws
(2) 69-70 Fastback Door & Quarter Seal Screws (one bag was opened but all the screws are still there and were never used)
65-73 Wave Washer Bumper Mounts - 4 washers

Pictures are available of everything, just drop me your e-mail address! I'm not dead set on prices. I would rather unload it to a good home than have it sit on a shelf in my closet.

No problem. I just sent them to your hotmail address listed in your profile. Let me know if you would like more!

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
put me second in line for the console if dave doesn't take it. like to see some pics of the damage first.

Sorry, I can only do that if you get rid of that garbage avatar of yours. Or, alternatively, if the Gators would take an out of conference game against a ranked team and/or play a regular season game North of the Mason Dixon Line.

And if you couldn't tell, I did my undergrad at FSU and law school at UM (so it's all in good fun).

Just came across another box that had the center support piece for the console as well as a console lid. The lid is likely not usable as is unless you were going to recover it yourself. Will be good for the hardware though.

Also willing to trade if you have any of the following:

70 FE upper clutch rod
Passenger side sport lamp surround (the plastic 3 prong piece that fits over the sport lamp in the grill)
Driver's side door jamb vent
Outer dash trim caps (both sides)
Interior quarter trim caps (both sides(triangle pieces that fit between the interior quarter panels and the rear sail panels))
Sport lamp switch (in the center of the dash above the radio)
70 Remote mirror bezel nut
Front and rear radio brackets
Seat adjusting latch spring (the short, smaller one that fits on the side opposite of the track with the adjustment handle)
70 Steering column lower cover

Back