• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Corbeau Sport Seats...

AzPete

Sold locally....

These are good seats, just not the same shape as my seat........ This is what they are (not the wide) and they have the model "A" bracket included. They go for $320 each new plus $29 for the mounts.....I would like $450 plus shipping for the two seats and mounts.
http://www.corbeau.com/products/reclining_seats/sportseat/

These are the actual seats mounted in my car.....I can take more if needed.
170_02_06_10_7_16_24_2.jpg

Dang Pete...too bad you on the other side of the country. If you were a little closer to the west coast, I'd buy 'em off ya...

Are the seats still for sale?? How does the lower seat cushion height compare to stock?? Could you check on shipping to 98230?? Anymore pictures?? Thanks

I will check on the shipping and let you know. That zip code is about as far away from me as you can get, being in Panama City, Fl. Not sure which method to use......will look at UPS and have a local UPS store do it.

They are in my storage right now so will get more picks soon.

Shipping by Conway trucking would be about $325.00. Time frame would be about 4 days. The cost does not include any packing. I have a pallet....but would have to locate some cardboard and plastic wrap to complete the shipping container for protection of the seats. I believe that is door to door residential pricing....with no account.

UPS shipping is about $155.10 plus $33.00 for boxing the seats. I will split the boxing cost so $170 for the UPS route....shipped today, arrive on the 16th for a time frame.

When I sold my Fiero seats I took them apart and was able to get a bottom and a back piece inside one box. I want to say it was about $80 total to ship two boxes FedEx ground. You could also check greyhound. Had someone ship me a trunklid that way once, reasonable shipping, just had to pick it up at the bus station.

unload048.jpg

unload049.jpg

unload050.jpg

I can see about disassembly of them once someone wants them shipped for sure. I just checked with them stacked together in the smallest size, The current UPS rates are on an over sized box so it may not change much.

Maybe......the UPS store charges 33 to build a box and pack them. I don't know if getting one of those others and then making the box fit would be worth it. Good ideas though when a deal falls into place.

I have John's old hood, maybe it would be nice to have his old seats in the 65???

I'll have to talk to SWMBO.

What is shipping to 84757, Pete?

Mel

Shipping to you Mel is $2 less than to the upper corner of Wash. state, about $153.13 and I will split the packing.

I also have 5 gauge cluster from the car........amp gauge fails the test....all else works. $50

I have Johnpro approved Autolite Cobalt gauges in my 65 in a billet bezel. John loved them specially when I showed him they glowed blue in a blue car after dark.

the gauge panel may be very cool on the garage wall.

Wait, Pete how about a Stangfix auction for the gauges with the proceeds to go to the Cancer society in John's name?

Mel

"guruatbol" said:
Wait, Pete how about a Stangfix auction for the gauges with the proceeds to go to the Cancer society in John's name?

Mel

Now that sounds good.....I have no idea how to set it up though. I would cover shipping in the US.......

I would need a couple of pictures when we are ready.

In the classifieds, click New auction and set it up much like you would on Ebay. The site currently does not have anything setup for payments such as this. I dont have a problem using my PayPal account for the winning bidder to pay and we can make a donation to the charity in John's name if thats what everyone would like to do. I also have a few items I'd be willing to auction off for this cause as well.

If its easier, PM me with the item (photos), description, value, etc and I will post the auction(s).

I was thinking since the gauges were from John's 66 it would mean so much more to the winner.

Sorry to hijack your thread.

Back to the regularly scheduled Seats for sale.

I have had the pleasure of sitting in them and they are comfy! I understand why Pete swapped them out. If SWMBO says OK, then they will find a home at the Hewitt's ranch in Utah. They are black, so they would need to be put in the Captain America car (67) though. Blue will just have to hold out for Blue seats.

Mel

Ya know Mel, you could do a bus tour to Panama City and save shipping.........I mean if the Pres can visit......

Back