• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

COTM Calendars----- UPDATED w/pics

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
OK, I'm taking this project on wearing my full metal jacket and logging boots. I have been given pic files from rsalway and will start going through them.

To each 2010 COTM winner, I will NOT be photoshopping any pic. What you have submitted will be used AS IS. If you have submitted more than one pic then I assume you will allow me to make the decision as to which photo to use, otherwise contact me indicating which pic you'd prefer to see used. Caution -If you submitted a low resolution pic, it will show.

I will be contacting some COTM winners with a couple pic questions.

I have no idea as of yet regarding the calendar cover so I'm open to suggestions.

We have run out of time and need to have Miss January on the wall on time. I'm going to print by mid next week.

I also need a quick head count as to how many calendars to make. Cost estimated at this point is $22+postage to you+$5 for Stangfix.

If you seriously want one, reply to this post. Deadline to place your order is this coming Wednesday 12/15

The following have signed up for one:

cmayna x 2
Kats66Pny
B67FSTB
Del65
janschutz
kbmwrs
Jack1966
guruatbol
TB350
crustycurmudgeon
Sluggo
Monkeystash
Larry G
Badass 70
dbfire
JeffTepper
gtscode
Tims65
70 StangMan
Lethal289
Abrahamfh

Re: COTM Calendars----- going into turbo drive

The visual of you standing there in full metal jacket, Lumber jack boots, and a green Mankini is just more than I needed to start my day off :wtf

On a somewhat serious note why not have a quick fund raiser to determine cover car? Perhaps set up like a raffle those who wanted to vie for coveted position could purchase chances and than hold drawing with procedds to surport forum.

Just a thought

I want a calendar!!

As for the front cover... :thu LOL

hacalendar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Where do I find this topic ??? Deadline to place your order is this coming Monday 12/13 Craig ??

I want one of course.

Thanks for taking this over Craig. I appreciate it.

Someone had mention of adding Johnpro and I was thinking that maybe that would be a good choice for a cover???? Thanks again.

Please put me down for one calendar. Thanks.

I'll take one.

Do I have time to drive back up to that spot and get a high-res shot? :pbj :pbj

Thanks Craig. I am going into surgery for my heart on Monday and Amber starts Chemo Friday, so things are kind of hectic around our house.

Count me in for one.

The total would be $27.00 plus postage?

Mel

I also like what she did, having the StangFix on the cover. Maybe we can put her signature pic on the backside?

Back