• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

coupe, vert and fastback!

Wow, did you see he says he fabricated the entire fastback roof?

I also think it's very well done too.

If I understand it right, there is no soft top. Just for looks. The fastback top sits on top of the coupe trunk lid. Getting into the trunk with the top on could be a prolem. All in all, he did a nice job.

For the amount of work the guy put into making this car, I'm curious where his reserve is set. My guess is that $17k isn't close.

Turn downs on the exhaust system.... on a 'vert? Not thrilled with that idea. Not thrilled with any of the exhaust system actually.

Missing door data plate. Why dump $30k into a car and not spend the $15 for a new data plate?

I love the concept of the "vert/fastback" and it looks like the owner did a great job fabricating the FG top, I just don't understand why he didn't carry this attention to detail over to the rest of the car. The undercarriage looks like crap and the engine compartment is mediocre.

I agree with Dave, why not detail the underneath and engine compartment? These areas look so ordinary like a daily driver/beater

I don't think this is his first, I remember there being a red one on e-bay. The pics look like they were taken in the same place. Maybe he didn't sell the red one and painted it white with blue stripes.

Back