• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cruise for a Cause September 10th San Jose

JeffTepper

Hey everyone. It's time for the 10th annual Classic Car Show and Food Drive for Second Harvest Food Bank here in Willow Glen. This is a come and go as you please event with no registration or entry fees. The guys at the local Italian Deli (La Villa) and their friends are the organizers, they call themselves the Goombahs Car Club.
The venue is the downtown Willow Glen Business District (Lincoln Avenue) and includes on street and off street parking along the Avenue. La Villa is ground zero for the event. All they ask is you donate canned goods or $5 cash for Second Harvest. Other activities include Raffles, 50/50, Vendors, Live Music, and Awards.
The turn out is significant and impressive. There are a lot of really nice cars in the neighborhood and some only get out once or twice a year. As this is an older neighborhood, there are plenty of restaurants, shops, and watering holes to keep everyone hydrated and full.
This is my neighborhood, come on down and meet my neighbors. PM me with any questions.

Local and semi-local Fixers, come on down!

Back