• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cutler is back and so is the StangFix Fantasy Football League!

Returning players, go to ESPN, fantasy football page and search out the league Stangfix 2017. You should be already joined when you go there. Please confirm for me. Otherwise I think I am just going to create a brand new league and start the whole thing over. We need to get all the teams set and ready to go by the weekend. Have to get the draft scheduled and open slots filled with new players. Anyone from last year who hasn't posted up here or contacted me by PM is going to lose their slot by Monday!

Final role call before we open the gates to newbies grabbing spots. So far I have the following players on board.

Myself
Junior
Dale (70Stangman)
Tim (FordDude)
Steve (3175375)
Jim (Jims6t6)
Mark (SkidMark)
Chaser...is first alternate

Calling all prior players speak up now or you will likely lose your spot. Everyone else that is in, PM me with your email address you use on the ESPN site and I will send you an invite to join. I'm just going to start a new league. I'm thinking Saturday Sept. 2nd for the draft. It usually takes about an hour or so depending on who all actually shows up. Years past we have had quite a number of guys go the auto-draft route which speeds things up. Sadly, their teams typically have done well too! lol

How does Sept. 2nd sound to all? I was thinking early afternoon, say 1:00 CST to make it good for guys on the coasts. Everyone good with this?

Years past we have had quite a number of guys go the auto-draft route which speeds things up. Sadly, their teams typically have done well too! lol

Not only did I find that annoying, more so when then did not show up to fix their roster for hurt/bye players.
Sent you my email and the 2nd is fine with me.

fd

Sept. 2 1:00 CST is good for me. PM sent on E-mail. I still find it hard to believe that with all the new members we can not fill a roster. Odds would have said that there were at least a few football fans among 'um. Guess not. :confused:

This is a official challenge to {.}. Yea you don't like Pro ball ...whoop tee doo. This a challenge to you to at least try it for one year. What do you have to lose ? Maybe you could actually win at something ( other than the whole Man Wife and Cancer thing ) Come on...you Chicken ?

This is a official challenge to {.}. Yea you don't like Pro ball ...whoop tee doo. This a challenge to you to at least try it for one year. What do you have to lose ? Maybe you could actually win at something ( other than the whole Man Wife and Cancer thing ) Come on...you Chicken ?

No interest...zero...nada...zip...none.

Next.

One last call out to all the missing players and anyone new who wants to give it a shot. Managing a team is not hard and contrary to what many say doesn't really require much time or effort. For 5-10 minutes a week you can field a competitive team and have a real shot at the title. Happy to explain how it all works if anyone is interested in giving it a shot.

Back