• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

"Daddy, that man hit me"

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
What would you do ...if that was your daughter telling you that... and you were Sanborn?

Here's the brief skinny as to what happen this past Friday night. Dave and friends went out to a local brew hub. His daughter and date were also there. A typical brawl begins amongst some bikers, fists went flying and apparently his daughter was way too close admiring the action, when one flying fist caught her I believe on the chin.

Now keep in mind this is well after Dave's 5th or 6th drink.

By the time he learns about this, the bouncers had already gotten the brawl outside so off Dave went seeking the guilty party. He yells "who the F_ _ _ hit my daughter" and goes flying into this bunch of bikers. Can you imagine?

Though his fists were very busy to say the least, one of the biker's knee was also very busy giving him knee jabs in the face.

Dave, We are so proud of you for not letting us down ! :thu

pydypuqy.jpg

Per Dave: "Who says you're too old for a bar room brawl? Not eye....."

Mental note...when you're in a fight, blocking punches or knees with your face is not a good idea. :hide

It doesn't look as bad now as it did a few days ago. Besides, I wasn't that pretty to start with.... lol.

Craig relayed the basics of the story fairly well, but I do have more advice, above and beyond using your face to block punches/knees. NEVER run and do what my wife describes as a "Superman dive" into a tight group of bikers milli-seconds after yelling to them "You punched my daughter in the face?"

The element of surprise is completely gone!!!!

And then.... gravity is a bitch. Once airborne, the chances of landing on your feet with any kind of offensive/defensive posture are greatly reduced. In my case, I made it to the middle to get up close and personal with the guilty party, but now I'm laying on the guy punching him while his buddies are completely circled around me. Not the stupidest thing I've ever done, but that's mostly due to the sheer volume of stupid shit I've done.

On the plus side... it's amazing how many females work in the medical profession. After the skirmish, the bar's mens room became the "treatment room" and it seemed as if every female that was in the bar came in to examine/offer their medical opinion. A couple of them even showed up the next night at a big party we had at our bar to perform a follow up examination. Fortunately for me, they were all wrong and I was right. No concussion, nothing broken, no stitches, just a couple scrapes and a nice big black eye from what felt like the same dude's knee repeatedly hitting my upper cheek.

Justice was served and I thought it was over, but today I found out differently. This is Pagan territory. They are the established motorcycle club in the area and not to be messed with. I was approached by 2 of them today asking me the details of what had happened. Apparently, this little ragtag wannabe motorcycle club that messed with me has caught their attention as they don't apparently appreciate other clubs fighting in bars besides themselves. As far as I'm concerned it's over, but if the Pagans want to roll in and bump elbows with these guys it should be a pretty good show.

Dinnertime, gtg!

"daveSanborn" said:
As far as I'm concerned it's over, but if the Pagans want to roll in and bump elbows with these guys it should be a pretty good show.

Sons of Anarchy, Stangfix chapter

"daveSanborn" said:
This is Pagan territory. They are the established motorcycle club in the area and not to be messed with. I was approached by 2 of them today asking me the details of what had happened. Apparently, this little ragtag wannabe motorcycle club that messed with me has caught their attention as they don't apparently appreciate other clubs fighting in bars besides themselves. As far as I'm concerned it's over, but if the Pagans want to roll in and bump elbows with these guys it should be a pretty good show.

Great story.

As for the Pagans, those guys were nuts. Growing up in Philly they were the stuff of biker legends. If gangland is on Netflix,find the one about them. Jimmy D shooting a mob member in front of the cops. Those guys were fearless.

So we don't hear/see Dave in a long time and this is how he makes a comeback appearance? Oh yeah!! That's our Dave!!! And here I thought you were starting mellow through the years Dave. LOL :thu :thu

although a question wasn't asked, shouldn't this be moved to WWSD for reference purposes?

who knows, maybe one day a stangfixer will need to know that it is wise to wear a football helmet when diving into a bunch of bikers... glad you survived dave! :char

"Ponyman66" said:
So we don't hear/see Dave in a long time and this is how he makes a comeback appearance? Oh yeah!! That's our Dave!!! And here I though you were starting mellow through the years Dave. LOL :thu :thu
Well said! Welcome back Dave.

That whole story is a bunch of BS. What really happened was, Dave was out having a good time and felt like a slice of pizza and this biker dude got ahead of him in line and got the last slice thus starting a brawl. Come on Dave, you know I'm right!

Dave...sorry for the mess you were in. I'd say you've looked better but.... :roll

You're just lucky you didn't have a run in with this biker....
IMG_4062.jpg

IMG_4021.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great story and way to go Dave! :guns

I'm reminded of when Jack Nicholson yells at Tom Cruise, "You Fuc*ed with the Wrong Marine!) lol.

Back