• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dallas mustang open house and car show this weekend

ko67

I do not intend this as an ad for Dallas Mustang, but they are having an open house and car show this Saturday in Dallas. The show is from about 9 to about 2 and is in the lot at their store. I am going, and I think Janshutz is going also. I will be taking a picture of fast68back's car with me so that people there can see it, since very few have access to Rick's garage to see the car in person. I think that they are also running a sale during the show with a 10 or 15% discount, so that could be cool also if they happen to actually have something in stock that you need. They are also having a Johnny Cash tribute band there, so that should be fun. I hope to see other DFW fixers there.

Kevin

I want to go as well. On eBay recently they were closing out their concours rear window louver kits for the 69-70 Mustang for $100/ea. These were bare unpainted units with no hardware, but still a deal IMO.

Am hoping they have some available at the open house.

I want to go! :cry Saturday I have to do some orientation stuff from 9am to noon then I have to go do a hood swap that afternoon to see if it will work on my stang.

I will be there! I have my parts list ready. BTW: I am a door prize magnet. Everyone around me get one but not me. :po

Might show up to look around. Meeting up with a bunch of guys for lunch in Grapevine with our cars. A new beer and burger place opened in the location where the SVT club used to have their monthly summer shows. They seem interested in hosting shows next season. Going to give them a look at who we are and what cars typically show up. We will then caravan to a parking lot show in N. Richland Hills. If I make it over to DMP, I'll be sure to find you guys.

I'll be there with my 67 Anti-Eleanor if I can get tags/inspection for it Friday! Hope they have a class for multi-color spray can painted project cars!
:craz

BTW, Gary is bringing his mod motored Red 68 FB.

"ko67" said:
I will be taking a picture of fast68back's car with me so that people there can see it, since very few have access to Rick's garage to see the car in person.

Good thing....I'll be working, hopefully I will have been home and back to work in the morning. Still sitting here at 8:30PM, probably 4 or 5 more hours of this conversion then a few hours rest before Sat work starts. I would almost rather be hanging with Kevin....

Show was fun! Visited with Kevin and looked over his excellent convertible for some ideas for my anti eleanor. Also, saw John and his 68 351W super clean coupe. John had the nicest bumpers at the show!

The grey 67 won best 67/68 and best of show.

This was a fun time. For those of you that haven't experienced it yet, Jerry's 67 Anti-Eleanor made it's debut in grand style. Kudos to Gary for his amazing execution and skill with a shoehorn.

Back