• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Damn I hate craigslist (not Cmayna list though)

I posted up my recovered Fiero seats and damn if all the idiots in the state haven't decided to reply to my post.

One joker tells me he has four Lil wayne (who the hell is lil wayne anyways, wayne newtons kid?) shirts that are not sold in stores and asks if I'll trade. He goes on to tell me they are worth 190 a piece. Then he tells me he has 170 in cash. So I reply and tell him to sell the shirts, get the money and then send me an e-mail. Today he replies back and asks if I'll take $200......., No, but I'll take 8 shirts...... :wtf?

I've got 4 e-mails asking if they were leather, Dumb@$$es, I posted a link to the upholstry kit I used to recover them, :wtf? I think I'm gonna start replying that they are to stupid to buy my seats and I wont sell them to them.

Thanks for letting me vent........

I love craigslist. And I love idiots who send e-mails like that.

I totally make them work. I would have asked the guy to send pictures of all of the shirts -front, back etc. Make them do a bunch of crap work and then tell them naah, nevemind, you changed your mind.

You just gotta be creative and have some fun with the idiots. I try to do it atleast once a week. It's kind of like my own personal hump day event. :naughty

"napaguy" said:
hmmm lil wayne t shirts? Did you save the guys info? :dance

(s) girls shawty wanna thug with young money ent, 100% COTTON
(s) girls I wanna lick the Rapper with young money ent. 100% cotton
(m) mens Lil wayne carter III release with his face, young money ent 100% cotton
(L) mens Lil waynes face on front black n red, beautiful shirt, with Young money ent on bottom front 100% cotton

good for christmas presents

"daveSanborn" said:
Okay, I'll bite. Who TF is "little Wayne"?

Now I shoulda done it, I could have sent them to turtle beach this weekend. You guys could wear them out on the town....

In small, medium and large sizes, I suppose I could wear one.....maybe as a bandana, because there's no way my XXL chest/belly would fit into one of those little things.

Yeah how can you not know lil wayne, with such excellent lyrics as,

"She li- li- lick me like a lollipop, so I let her lick the rapper" (and also an incredible play on words!)

"She used to be the sweetest girl ever (whatever)
Now she like Sour Ammaretto
She wears a dress to the T like the letter
And if you make it rain she will be under the weather"

"Right off the back ma the boy got dollars
So women come frequent like flight mileage"

C'mon thats one of the perks of DJing... I get to listen repeatedly to all the garbage people like because the radio tells them to.

I'll trade you 100 shares of Lehman Bros. and 100 shares of Washington Mutual for the seats.

I know how you feel about those lowlifes who want to trade their trash in for good stuff. They should be forced to walk
the Beach Pony Plank.

I've bought a bunch of stuff off of craigslist, haven't sold so much though. I tried to sell a bass guitar a while back and it just sat there. Then the idiots came out of the woodworks. They'd ask, what kinda bass is it, my reply was Did you even read the ad? I finally just pulled it and sold the thing to a friend.
That place brings the weirdos out for some reason.

Back